Cad cut vinyl is considered a printing technique, but there is actually no real printing involved.
The real process involves a state of the art machine with a computer generated blade that digitally cuts the shape of a design out of vinyl material, which is then transferred into the garment.
This technique works brilliantly with one color designs, for example names and numbers and they can be transferred into any type of garment regardless of their color. Low to mid level volume orders are inexpensive to produce.
ABOUT CAD CUT VINYL:
- High stretch & rebound
- Recommended fabrics: cotton, polyester, Lycra®/spandex
- Available in a variety of colors, including popular university shades
- Order online and save 15%, discount is applied automatically
- Silky matte finish
SCREEN PRINTING PRICES ARE BASED ON:
- Style or Product Type
- Number of individual colors in the design being cut
- Number of print locations
- Total quantity
VINYL CUTTING IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Custom T-Shirts
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- Low Minimums
- Performance Fabrics
- Team Sports & Jerseys
- Inside Tag Printing
- Towels & Tote Bags
- Cinch Bags
- We can go as large as you want.